Tuesday, February 10, 2009

restaurant week, round 2

So excited for this year's restaurant week. I made reservations WAY in advance from my sad experience last year where some of the restaurant were already completely booked the week before the promotion went into effect. I think the restaurants that participated last year will turn things up a notch and I can't wait to see what they have to offer. My line up for this year:

Friday, 20th: Aja Steak (at the Dana Hotel)
Sunday, 22nd: Naha
Wednesday, 25th: Aigre Doux
Friday, 27th: Nomi (lunch)

Minus Aja Steak, I picked the other restaurants based value. I've been wanting to try Aja since they first opened so I can't wait to see what it's all about. I need to get to the gym if I'll be hitting up all these restaurants next week!



No comments: